• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Ryobi 10" Compound Miter Saw

Randy Parrish CPF

Frequent Poster
Certified Picture Framer®
Company
Parrish Fine Framing
bc96db04-7807-498a-b81d-110b726d4c6d_400.jpg
10003353_10203206896044164_2039136533_n.jpg

New $100+, asking $50. As is, all sales final, buyer is responsible for shipping, this one for sale has probably been used less than a dozen times, I think there is a set of blades too a $30 value, if I find them I will throw them in as well. Proceeds go the PPFA.

These are good buys Randy.
Can you tell us about the background of these machines and matcutters? Who owns them and what were they used for?

They are owned by the PPFA, back when the PPFA and PMA had their own conventions in Las Vegas, they would take truck out to the show, this is equipment that was used in classes, and very lightly used I might add. Now with shipping the cost it is, the item have sat in a storage unit for several years.

Since I am about 45 min away from the PPFA/PMA offices and storage unit I volunteered to see what is still good and help sell it. There is more coming but it might take a while to inventory and track down prices for items. I will be assembling goody boxes of the smaller miscellaneous stuff.

Back