• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Member Advantage: The New PPFA Member Benefit

Gregory K. Norris CPF

RIP Past PPFA President 2016-2018
Certified Picture Framer®

In Remembrance

Rest In Peace

Company
Huntington Hall of Frames
As chair of the PPFA Membership Committee, I'm delighted to announce the launch of a new benefit, the PPFA Member Advantage program – PPFA suppliers making special offers and discounts exclusively to PPFA members!

The program will launch on October 1, the start of the 2013-14 PPFA membership year -- and on October 1, we'll start hosting a link to a page with all the offers, right here at the Framers Corner.

This new benefit adds even more value to your PPFA membership, while at the same time showing your support for companies that help support the PPFA.

We'd like to thank the following suppliers* for their generous support of this program: any supplier members that would like to join this free program may call Elaine Truman at 800-762-9287 or email her etruman@pmai.org

American Picture Framing Academy
Bevelsmith
Don Mar Frame & Moulding
Frank’s Fabrics
Inmes-USA
Jack Richeson & Company
Larson Juhl
Lion Picture Framing Supplies
Nelson’s Moulding
PPFA
Roma Moulding
Smith Frame & Moulding
SoftTouch Solutions
TC Moulding
Urban Ashes
Wizard

*up-to-date as of today

I'd also like to thank my committee members, who have worked so hard to bring this benefit to you: Rob Clark, Cathy Coggins, Adela Davis, Sue Gittlen, Randy Parrish, Byron Ward and Ormond Williams, with Cliff Wilson as Board liaison; Cliff has also put in several volunteer hours developing the Member Advantage Web page to be ready for the launch on October 1; and has written about the Member Advantage program in the September/October issue of the PPFA “For Members Only” (FMO) newsletter.

Cliff, a big THANKYOU to you and all of the dedicated committee members who work tirelessly at making the PPFA so great.

Aside from great deals and who doesn't like great deals, this is a great program to engage new members, renewing members and bringing vendors into the PPFA family in way they have been engaged before. Membership definitely has it's advantages!

Thank You for all you hard work to bring this program into existence, and a BIG THANKS to all the Suppliers who are participating. Without a wonderful volunteers and supporting suppliers this would not be possible.

You are all very much appreciated!

Thanks Robin

Great work for putting that together, and thanks to all the suppliers that are participating.

I think that Studio should also be added to the list.

Their local rep, Keith is at EVERY PPFA chapter meeting, and has offered a Studio gift certificate as a door prize for EVERY chapter meeting, since I joined PPFA. A great benefit to our chapter PPFA members (and, yes I even won once).

I think their continuous support should also be noted. They didn't sign up, they just do! Thanks Studio for supporting PPFA!

I think it is great the rep supports the local chapter, but Studio from what I can see in the PPFA directory is not a vendor member. It would be great if they signed up and could participate in the PPFA!

Thank you to everyone on the committee who worked so hard to get this program going, and to all the vendors/suppliers who have agreed to participate. Talk about value-added benefits for PPFA members!!

Gregory, you did an awesome job putting this all together! Got my flyer with my PPFA renewal and what a nice brochure/flyer!
Our chapter has been doing our best to drum up members with phone calls, I believe this publication will help us look more credible,
and definitely show our professional approach to our craft. We intend to get this out!

Also, thank you to all who encouraged vendors to participate in the new PPFA Member Advantage program, again, this should perk some interest in the seeds we have been planting in their minds.

I literally only put in two cents worth into the undertaking, but just want you to know that this project encouraged me to make phone calls and touch base with others in our trade.

Once again, thanks to all!

OkAY, I'm trying to find out a link for all of the new PPFA member benefits so I can include these in a 1 page handout at our chapter meeting and Larsoh-Juhl open house, and give to the non-members there. I checked on our PPFA website about membership benefits, and I see nothing about this there.

I've been telling people about our benefits but I don't see them on the PPFA website.

Also, the PPFA Consumer Slide show talks about Postcard Builder and Ad Maker and the PPFA Retailers Operations Guide (CD), and the Digital Ad Maker. Again I'm not seeing these on the website.

I'm sure I'm looking at the wrong place.

Can someone direct me to the right website link so I can have potential members easily identify all the benefits. I've probably spent a half an hour trying without any luck.

Thanks. :smile-new::smile-new:

Thanks Cliff, for the links. I had found the 2 sided handout that you mentioned previously, which is where I found out about some of the other benefits. But I had not found the one that listed the various companies.

What I was also trying to do is find out on the PPFA website, where someone could go to, to get the info, and I could not get any information. I wanted to be able to tell someone, go to the website, click on xxx, and it will give you the benefits.

If you click the "BENEFITS" link on the left side of the screen, it does not show these as benefits. Apparently that page has not been updated.

However, I did find that if I just do a search on PPFA, then if I click on the "Member Advantage" instead of "benefits" the access to the link you provided comes up.

Thanks.

Back