• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Order-form for competition

Kai Vanuffelen

Frequent Poster
Feilding 4702, Manawatu, North Island, New Zealand
Company
Kai Vanuffelen Pictureframer
Filled in the form for the print-competition. After city it asks State/ Province with hardly any space to write down New Zealand.
It would have been better to ask State/ Province/ Country with a large space behind.
Also, not everone lives in a city. To me a city has over 50,000 souls. Better would have been to ask for Town, as this includes urban areas of any size.

Then I had to fill in my account-number and wrote underneath
Name on card ......etc.
The name on the card was left out and I think is an important piece of information to have when processing a credit-card.

There must be other PPFA form that require some updating.

Kai, some of this is language difference. In the US, city means city/town/municipality. I suspect that form was introduced before PPFA was international, and has not been updated. There are probably, almost certainly, other forms that need updating. Patience is required. We have very limited staff and lots of competing priorities.

That's all very well, but at least I am pointing it out, just as I pointed out about our impossible bookstore. Someone else could have pointed it out at some stage in the future, but at least now we there is room for improvement.

I always look for ways to improve my shop.

This is probably something that would be better served through email, rather than on a public forum.

nshaver@pmai.org is the best place to send such a constructive suggestion, so it will sure to be received by Nick. They can keep it under consideration for the next time the website goes through a major revision and gets its e-commerce modules updated by the vendor.

Best regards
Mike

Kai, I think you just volunteered to review and revise the order form. I'm sure Nick could email you the form as a word document.

Back