• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Does Anybody know yet???

About 2/3 of this thread ought to be in green text.
:playful:

But seriously folks, why not use TP for a competition piece? I think that would provide unique challenges not only for mounting, but for design, as well. Whaddya bet somebody would come up with an oval frame made of white porcelain?

I don't understand this. This thread was about the time it takes for the CPF results to be known by a candidate and here we are talking toilet-paper. Lately I was accused of hijacking a topic and was told to start a new thread instead. What is going on?

I hope we are talking about unused toilet-paper!

I don't understand this. This thread was about the time it takes for the CPF results to be known by a candidate and here we are talking toilet-paper. Lately I was accused of hijacking a topic and was told to start a new thread instead. What is going on?

I hope we are talking about unused toilet-paper!

Hi Kai. I am cathy, aka i-m-chickie on the G. And I can be quite silly, down right ridiculous, and I enjoy it...most the people that have commented on this thread are 'prolly pretty familiar with my antics. In fact, many have been crank called by me, or met my silly self in Vegas where and of their suspicions regarding my maturity level were confirmed.
I am always genuine and very sincere but that is almost always coated in rainbow sprinkles, it how I get through life. ;)

So my dear, jump in and frame a loo.

BTW, my respect for all of you has gone up exponentially since this thread blew up. ;)

There's a page on toilet seat frames in the January 2013 issue of the LA Chapter's newsletter. E-mail me if you want a copy.

Blanor@aol.com

As for the CPF, I don't remember exactly how long it was before I received results in 2008 (about 3-5 weeks), but I do recall that I didn't even have to open the envelope, because it was addressed to "Byron Ward, CPF."

Hey Mikki,
To change the subject temporarily. Your first name Mikki is what people call you, but I read your actual first name is different. Your surname sounds as if it is from the Balcan region.
Were you born in the US or are you an immigrant. Perhaps you can tell a bit about this if you like.

Back