• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Boxing and shipping my CMC Wizard 8000

Francisco Smith

Participant
Company
The Framery inc
Just curious about shipping my CMC Wizard 8000 to another state. Has anyone done this themselves? How did you do it? What was involved in boxing it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

If you don't have the original packing material and instructions, you can get them from Wizard. It is not inexpensive, but neither is paying someone to create a crate. And you run the risk of damage in transit.

Since you are right in their backyard, I think you should start by calling them.

If you don't have the original packing material and instructions, you can get them from Wizard. It is not inexpensive, but neither is paying someone to create a crate. And you run the risk of damage in transit.

Since you are right in their backyard, I think you should start by calling them.

Yup, called them and was told to get boxes from them ($150) for 3 boxes! I was hoping Wizard would box the machine but no such luck. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for you info Gregory.:smile:

Back