• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

FOR SALE Decorative Mat Informational Series [Guides]

Russ Wood

Frequent Poster
Company
Grey Owl Framing
I have developed a series of electronic guides based on the way I do decorative mats. Each guide is between 25 and 35 pages [plus or minus] and has lots of photographs and illustrations. These are only available electronically, right now. The guides are:

1. Colored Bevels
2. Decorative Papers
3. Layered Bevels and Pin-Wheels
4. Lines & Ruling Pens
5. Mats, Mounts, Mounting [being updated; You will receive the updated version after I complete the revision]

They are $20.00 each; Four are $76 [5% off]. All 5 are $80.00 as an introductory special, pending the updated version.

After I receive payment, I will email you the appropriate PDF files; you can either print them out or leave them as reference on your mobile device.

If you purchase I know you will not copy and share the file I send you, with other framers because i know framers don't steal from other framers.

I am now set up through Square to take most major credit cards for these guides. If you are interested you can PM me, or call and leave a message at 303-809-4957.

I consider these as my legacy to the framing world. Depending on how well these are received, I may add another on gesso mats and gilding.

Thank you.

Back