• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

I'm retired and what to do with website?

Francisco Smith

Participant
Company
The Framery inc
Hi this is Francisco Smith and a framer in Seattle. I recently retired, sold most of my equipment (except Wizard 8000) closed shop and moved out of my space. I had a local friend who was kind enough to take over my accounts at his framery. So now I still have my webpage (www.theframeryinc.com) up and my old email functioning till all is finalized. I still get requests for framing that I forward to my friend. He's not interested in my webpage (I think ) I have asked if he was interesed but he kinda shrugged his shoulders about purchasing it. So what do I do with my old webpage, designed by Troy Veluz by the way? Any creative ideas out there? I will eventually just bring it down if nothing else. Is it worth anything?

It is a cool domain name, and is worth something to the right people. This is a good place to ask.

And if it is a great design that could be modified easily for a new owner, it might be worth a lot.

It is a cool domain name, and is worth something to the right people. This is a good place to ask.

And if it is a great design that could be modified easily for a new owner, it might be worth a lot.

Thanks Gregory, we'll see what happens. I think it's easy to modify, Wordpress and Bluehost. I'm not a geeky sort though.

Back