• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

FOR SALE Seal Bienfang Perforator

Kathie Strachan

Participant
Company
New Moon Designs
I have a like-new (but no box) Bienfang-Seal Perforator for sale. Used a few times on some dry mount films that weren't pre-pierced.

"ultra-sharp, 5-wheel perforator for perforating laminating films prior to use on non-porous photographic materials."

I've also heard (but never personally tried) that pictures can be removed from the backing after they've been mounted by using the following method:

"Don't throw out the print because the mount is bad! Run this hand tool several times over the back side of the mount
allowing the points to score the board. Gently wipe Unseal over the scored back. Soon, the glue of the mounting tissue
will release, leaving the print unharmed and ready for a new mount board"

Unseal is amazing stuff, but like I said I've never tried it myself, so use at your own risk!

Paid $150.00 and I've seen them on Amazon for $139.95. I'm asking $50.00!

Attachments

• 20180209_180637.jpg
    20180209_180637.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180209_180647.jpg
    20180209_180647.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1
Back