• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

PPFA Membership Decals for 2018

Liz Chase

Frequent Poster
Company
The Frame Shop at Lakeside
Hi. I just renewed our membership for 2018 and was wondering if the new decals would be available for me to pick-up at the PPFA booth at WCAF next week. Otherwise, it usually takes a very long time to get them. Thank you.

They'll be available for those who've renewed or who join with a standard business membership.

I've asked head office, Joe. The NJ head office team is getting back to things after the WCAF Expo/Nat Conf/PPFA Convention. I'll post again when I hear back (I freelance from Michigan, so I don't know when decals will be mailed, but I'm sure soon.)

Thank you Shelia, I appreciate the response - I hope they come out soon, it is nice to advertise to my customers that this is a PPFA shop.

Hi Joe, I heard back from Maureen at HQ in NJ today - she has sent a list to the mailing house that handles these, and people should get their 2018 decals within 2 weeks, possibly sooner!

OK.... Our 2018 membership decal arrived this past week and I replaced the 2017 decal on our entrance door with the new one. :thumb:

And when I went to the PPFA web page to examine our membership I see that it shows paid through the end of 2018... automatic for the past three years.

However, I couldn't find our listing on the PPFA Framers Directory. :mmph:

Upon logging in, I see that it says that our listing has Expired??? It appears that the two components are not linked together? Not sure if PPFA Membership can correct this or a PPFA Volunteer?

I just don't want to loose all of the information from our Directory listing.

Cheers,

John

John,

I am pretty sure that all of your data is still there. I've emailed Maureen Robertson who is the membership guru these days. If you haven't heard from her in a few days, please PM me.

For this and any other issues, you can always email membership@ppfa.com.

John,

I am pretty sure that all of your data is still there. I've emailed Maureen Robertson who is the membership guru these days. If you haven't heard from her in a few days, please PM me.

For this and any other issues, you can always email membership@ppfa.com.

Indeed Maureen fixed this within the day....

Just wonder why this shuts off automatically but doesn't seem to be able to be reactivated automatically. :shocked:

:smile-new: John

We did our first renewal last month - and we are still getting emails telling us our listing is about to expire. I've email info@ppfa.com twice now to ask if this can be looked at, but had no response at all. I'm just hoping that everything has gone through OK, that our renewal worked OK and that our listing won't expire. It does seem hard to get a response!

Also, we've still have not had our 2018 door sticker. Any idea when these are being sent to overseas members as March does seem a bit late for these to arrive?

We did our first renewal last month - and we are still getting emails telling us our listing is about to expire. I've email info@ppfa.com twice now to ask if this can be looked at, but had no response at all. I'm just hoping that everything has gone through OK, that our renewal worked OK and that our listing won't expire. It does seem hard to get a response!

Also, we've still have not had our 2018 door sticker. Any idea when these are being sent to overseas members as March does seem a bit late for these to arrive?

Hi Jo, Looks like you renewed under your "Individual" Record, and your "Organization" record is showing lapsed.
That's why you're getting the emails.
(This happens more often than not. They have been "replacing the Database soon" for some time and I wish they'd get it done.)

I think if you send an email to membership@ppfa.com , and tell them what I just told you, they can straighten it out.

It was a very confusing renewal screen with seemingly duplicate options but I hoped I’d followed the right link for the organisation one, so its annoying to realise it was still the wrong one. Thanks for the advice though, I will email tomorrow when I’m back at work to the membership email address. Shame they don’t put that one in the reminder emails, I emailed the one they suggested!

Im hoping the door sticker will arrive soon.

Back