• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Scholarship Winners Announced!

Harry Gaston MCPF

Frequent Poster
Master Certified Picture Framer®
Company
Gastonart & Frame, Inc.
!!!!SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

On behalf of the PPFA Scholarship Committee I am honored to announce this year's winners of the PPFA scholarships. Please join me in congratulating each of the recipients and wish them all the best of luck on their exams.

The winner of the Vivian C. Kistler, MCPF Scholarship is.....

Becky Florence, CPF

Becky will receive one free sitting for the MCPF exam and a stipend for up to $500 for framing and travel expenses.

The winners of the L. Thomas McKeon, CPF Scholarship are.....

Carlos Astudillo
Jayanna Killingsworth
Julie Walsh.

Carlos, Jayanna and Julie will each receive one free sitting for the CPF exam and a copy of the PPFA recommended resource materials.

Best of luck to all of you!

A special Thank You to fellow committee members, Sarah Becket, MCPF, Amanda Kidd Schall, MCPF and Rob Jenisch

Harry Gaston, MCPF
Scholarship Committee Chair

!!!!SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

On behalf of the PPFA Scholarship Committee I am honored to announce this year's winners of the PPFA scholarships. Please join me in congratulating each of the recipients and wish them all the best of luck on their exams.

The winner of the Vivian C. Kistler, MCPF Scholarship is.....

Becky Florence, CPF

Becky will receive one free sitting for the MCPF exam and a stipend for up to $500 for framing and travel expenses.

The winners of the L. Thomas McKeon, CPF Scholarship are.....

Jayanna Killingsworth

Yay!! Becky and Jayanna!! You to girls!! Many congrats to both of you!

Back