• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

FOR SALE Existing Frame Shop for sale - Mesa, Az

Tisha Neptune

New participant
Company
All-Star Framing, LLC
Established Framing and Shadowboxing business for sale in Mesa, Az. The business has been in action for 16 years with previous owner. I purchased the business in August 2016 and need to sell as my circumstances have changed.
Mainly framing and shadowboxing for sports memorabilia and Art!
Prominent and extensive clients, such as; Diamondbacks, Firerock Fine Art, Native Grill and Wings corporate restaurants.
Serious inquiries only.
Check out website - www.all-starframing.com
Selling for 50k. Will meet to discuss in further detail. Price is negotiable depending on agreement. Will consider selling equipment and supplies separately as well.
Two suites fully supplied all necessities to continue the business.
The buildings are fully equipped with over $80,000 plus in stock with supplies and machinery plus years worth of sports memorabilia! Has potential of making $150,000 or more plus a year.
Current customer list maintained: Arizona Diamondbacks, Firerock Fine Art Gallery, and Native Grill and wings, as well as many of the golf courses in the Phoenix metro area.
Great business opportunity!!!!
I have pictures of the shop.
Contact Tisha @ 480-479-3135

Last edited:
Back