• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Congratulations to 2 new CPFs!

Sheila Pursglove

PPFA CONNECT editor Certification Board liaison
Forum Help Team
Company
PPFA
Congratulations to Becky Florence, CPF, and David Pratt, CPF, both from the New England Chapter, who took and passed the online Certified Picture Framer (CPF) exam on January 17 at Rice Public Library in Kittery, Maine, with the library director serving as proctor.

What a great idea to have the test at the local library. Our library has private tutoring rooms that are used regularly. This is a free service. I remember taking the test and paying for a room at a university.

Congratulations to Becky Florence, CPF, and David Pratt, CPF, both from the New England Chapter, who took and passed the online Certified Picture Framer (CPF) exam on January 17 at Rice Public Library in Kittery, Maine, with the library director serving as proctor.

Woo Wee!! Good for you!

What a great idea to have the test at the local library. Our library has private tutoring rooms that are used regularly. This is a free service. I remember taking the test and paying for a room at a university.

Our online CPF candidates have used libraries, community colleges, and frame shops - as long as it's not their employer's shop or a family member/friend proctoring. It's certainly very convenient and you get the results immediately.

People can find info at ppfa.com or email certification@ppfa.com.

Thank you everyone, I LOVE my new letters :)

Also, How do I change my name to reflect my new letters? I don't see anywhere to edit that in settings.

Thanks

When you post, the CPF logo shows up under your name. But Mike can change your name to include it, though you may have to use your password to log in the first time after it is changed. I will ask him to do it.

Back