• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Super Staff Class!

Kirstie Bennett

Company
The Framer's Workshop
HI Everyone,

This is a shameless plug for my completely revised Hiring and Training class for PPFA in Las Vegas!
I haven't taught this class for 3 years, and in the interval I have fine tuned all the materials, including a full workbook and class outline. The class is A7149, Monday from 1-3pm.

If you are looking to hire your first employee or your hundredth, this class will guide you safely through the hiring and training process. This class will not tell you how to train someone to frame--you already know that, but there will be a few tips and an outline on how to clearly and safely start that process. The class will help you to train your staff member to be a great sales person.

The class will also help keep you abreast of current employment laws and help you find resources to create the necessary handbook and safety guidelines that will be required for your state. I have employed 10-12 framers for the last 40 years, and I will work hard for you in this class to teach you what I have learned. I have certainly made mistakes along the way, and I can help you learn from them.

With these tools at hand, you will not be so dependent upon individual staff members because you will have the necessary toolkit at hand to replace people as they inevitably leave. This is important because becoming too dependent upon one person will lead to employer mistakes. No employee will be perfect, and no employee will shine at everything, but this class will help you bring out the best in your employees so that you can step back from micro-management and get on with the important task of growing your business.

I am here to help, and I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!

Back