• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

PPFA Vegas Shameless Plug for My Classes

Kirstie Bennett

Company
The Framer's Workshop
HI all,

I have just finished an exhaustive update of my Super Staff class for the Vegas educational event. This year we will focus not only on hiring and training, but also a myriad of legalities. Thanks for Robyn Pocker for some tips after the class a couple of years ago. I have also just created a hefty workbook to go with the class outline. This is a great class for those who already have staff and those who are thinking about their first hire. I look forward to seeing you there! The class is on Monday afternoon.

I am also teaching a class for WCAF on Wednesday at noon. This class will take an in-depth look at corporate sales solicitation. The class will focus on ways to make initial contact via both LinkedIn and traditional methods. This is a good class for those who want to increase their corporate framing sales, but hate cold calling. We will also look at framing and art presentation via digital methods, where we in our shop focus almost all our corporate sales attention. Lots of written material will be handed on for this class as well. Come and join me!

--Kirstie

Kirstie,
I'm interested in your staffing class, but I don't see it in the National Conference Brochure on Monday PM? What is the name of the class? Also, I think I signed-up for your corporate sales class, but it's showing at 10AM , not noon...is that the right class?

Kirstie,
I'm interested in your staffing class, but I don't see it in the National Conference Brochure on Monday PM? What is the name of the class? Also, I think I signed-up for your corporate sales class, but it's showing at 10AM , not noon...is that the right class?

Kirstie is teaching A7149 Super Staff: Hiring and Training a Great Sales Design Team, for PPFA 2017, 1-3 pm, Monday Jan. 23. It will be listed under the PPFA classes.

Back