• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Introduction

Joanne Noonan

Participant
Company
EASTERN ART & FRAME CO.
Hello, My name is Joanne Noonan. This is my first time as a member of PPFA. Although I have been in the framing industry for 25 years I never realized how awesome this group could be. I am looking forward to a new experience.

Nice to meet you also, Joanne!

How lucky for you to be located where you are in the North East with one of the most active and friendly PPFA chapters in the country. (Don't let Harry Gaston scare you!)

Best Wishes,

John

Hi Joanne, Welcome.
If I can help with anything don't hesitate to call.

Please plan on attending our next chapter meeting October 17 in Portsmouth, NH.
We are bringing Meg Glasgow in for seminars and it should be a VERY useful day.

Go to neppfa.com and register for our email list. That's the best way to get notified and stay connected with the New England Chapter.
(note: anyone can get on our email list. just go to our site and register.)

Again, welcome and I look forward to seeing you at our meetings.

Hello, My name is Joanne Noonan. This is my first time as a member of PPFA. Although I have been in the framing industry for 25 years I never realized how awesome this group could be. I am looking forward to a new experience.

Welcome, Joanne!:high5:
Lots of good info and many good folks on here.

Yes, welcome Joanne! (Sorry, I've been distracted this week by the Olympics!) Like you, I've been framing for a long time—I've been working full-time as a framer for 27 years and part-time for 10 years before that, starting at 12—though I've spent that time around the PPFA. It's a great resource. And there are other framing forums out there, but I consider this the "low noise" one.

Andrew

Back