• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Who does what at PPFA?

Gregory K. Norris CPF

RIP Past PPFA President 2016-2018
Certified Picture Framer®

In Remembrance

Rest In Peace

Company
Huntington Hall of Frames
Here is the most recent "who does what" list to help answer PPFA questions and resolve problems. While many staff and board members read the FC, the right person catching your post at the right time is unlikely.

QUICK REFERENCE

Who does what? Effective July 15, 2016

This quick reference will be updated frequently

These monitored email addresses will receive a response within 24 hours except on weekends and holidays.

Membership@ppfa.com
Questions or suggestions about membership, problems with dues payments, renewals or directory listings. Questions about the PPFA website or bookstore.

Info@ppfa.com
General inquiries and issues not addressed by the others

Certification@ppfa.com
Questions about CPF or MCPF credentials, exams, and recertification, as well as costs and scheduled locations of exams. Questions about which classes and books prepare members for the exams.

Competition@ppfa.com
Questions about the international and regional PPFA competitions

Editor@ppfa.com
Newsletter items, press releases, requests for promotional assistance, chapter reports, questions from chapter leaders. Questions about education from members or educators, classes offered, schedules and locations.

President@ppfa.com
Items for the international board's attention, issues that cannot be resolved by any of the above

Great idea. I added it this morning.

Mike

Nice.

For some reason, the first link I tried was the "Newsletters..." one and it didn't do anything.
Then I tried the next one down "...International..." and it didn't either.

All the rest do, but must be my Chrome isn't set up properly to handle mailto links since they just open a new tab with the address in the address bar.

David, I use Chrome & Gmail and have the same result. But I have this problem on every website. I'm sure there is an adjustment in Windows to change your preferred email program. I am also pretty sure that it is not as easy as it should be since Chrome is a Google product.:shame:

I have made the habit of right clicking and copying the email address and posting in Gmail since I always have it running. I just tried it with these and it worked.

But if somebody told me how, I would probably change it.

Please try again. I made additional changes to the coding, including the addition of a SUBJECT. Two of the entries were not opening a new window before issuing the command, which may have resulted in the problem. Now they are all the same, and are working fine with my test system.

If your Windows always opens the wrong thing for email links, you can go to FILE ASSOCIATIONS and change the MAILTO: entry to the appropriate email program there. Then it will always open that program, by default.

Mike

PPFA MEMBER QUICK REFERENCE MARCH 2018

These monitored email addresses will usually receive a response within 24 hours except on weekends and holidays.

Membership@ppfa.com
Questions or suggestions about membership, problems with dues payments, renewals or directory listings. Questions about the PPFA website or bookstore.

Info@ppfa.com
General inquiries and issues not addressed by the others.

Certification@ppfa.com
Questions about CPF or MCPF credentials, exams, and recertification, as well as costs and scheduled locations of exams. Questions about which classes and books prepare members for the exams.

Competition@ppfa.com
Questions about PPFA competitions.

Editor@ppfa.com
Newsletter items, press releases, requests for promotional assistance. Questions about education from members or educators, classes offered, schedules and locations. Scholarship & Award applications.

Education@ppfa
Questions & suggestions about PPFA classes & resources.

Help@ppfa.corner.com
Questions about registering & logging in to the PPFA Framer's Corner where you will find quick technical assistance for framing & preservation problems.

Director@ppfa.com
Questions about PPFA operations that are not answered by any of the above. Questions about chapter operations, legal status, and reports.

PPFA Website: ppfa.com

PPFA Framer's Corner: ppfacorner.com

Back