• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Framing Comp Description Form 2016-17?

John Heltman

Frequent Poster
Company
Picture Frame Shop
Coming down to the wire on finishing up entries for the 5 Chapter event in Indy next weekend. I have been unable to find the new FCD form for 2016-17. The 2015-16 is still available but no place could I find a new one for this year. Has it changed or are we using the same form? The fill-in style sure makes it easy to fill in and then run off. Thanks for any help you could give!:thumb:

John

Hi John,

The packet for the entrant was emailed to your competition coordinator since your competition is so early. I will email you one in a few minutes.

The forms are going to be listed on the PPFA Website for all others in the next couple of weeks. If anyone has a competition before the forms are listed email competition@ppfa.com and we can send the forms to you. Sorry for the delay we have had a lot of things going on as has everyone.

Thanks

Robin, I fully understand the timing is a rush for competitors and organizers. Keep up the good work....it is appreciated! :thumb:

Back