• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Fast Frame type mat board holder need!

John Heltman

Frequent Poster
Company
Picture Frame Shop
Needed ASAP! Any one knowing a Fast Frames going out of business that needs to sell their mat board holder(s), please let me know. The closer to Ohio the better. Getting shop ready to open and I just don't have time/skill to build one. OK, I'm just too lazy! PM or call me at 419-234-7477.
Thank-you! Darth

Can you tell us what a "Fast Frame type mat board holder" is?

Maybe they buy them from a source we could point you to?

Mat board "Storage Unit" needed.

I am looking for a couple of mat board storage units. Fast Frame is one I saw for sale (but sold before I could buy it) that is type I'd like. Here is a picture of one (broken down) that I'm looking for. Thanks!View attachment 85

Do you ever go on the Picture Framers Grumble? In their classified section it appears a Fast Frame out east has went out of business. They are selling equipment and tables. There is one that looks like what you have requested I think. Also, I have an extra work table (very nice!) with storage under it for mats for sale. Email me at julietheframer@gmail.com if you are interested. I am in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.

Back