• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

For Sale: Stunning 48 x 96 Framing Design Table *SOLD*

Julie Redmond

Participant
Company
Artisan Framing Studio, Inc.
100_1233.jpg100_1220.jpg100_1234.jpgI purchased this design table for $1500.00 from a frame shop owner who was going out of business in 2011. He was meticulous in his care of all of his equipment and tables, therefore this table is in excellent condition aside from a few scratches on the table top. These scratches are not glaring but came out of normal usage. This table comes apart into 4 pieces for moving purposes: 3-30"x30" pieces that attach together to hold the 48 x 96 top. Pull-out shelves, upright compartments for matting or artwork, guideholes for computer wires and pull-out shelves for a complete computer system, and a cubby for a printer/fax machine under the computer.

Please make an offer on this beautiful design table. All offers will be considered. This table can be picked up in Richfield, Minnesota, a Twin Cities suburb on the southside of Minneapolis.

View attachment 77View attachment 78View attachment 79I purchased this design table for $1500.00 from a frame shop owner who was going out of business in 2011. He was meticulous in his care of all of his equipment and tables, therefore this table is in excellent condition aside from a few scratches on the table top. These scratches are not glaring but came out of normal usage. This table comes apart into 4 pieces for moving purposes: 3-30"x30" pieces that attach together to hold the 48 x 96 top. Pull-out shelves, upright compartments for matting or artwork, guideholes for computer wires and pull-out shelves for a complete computer system, and a cubby for a printer/fax machine under the computer.

Please make an offer on this beautiful design table. All offers will be considered. This table can be picked up in Richfield, Minnesota, a Twin Cities suburb on the southside of Minneapolis.

This table has sold. Thanks for viewing. I don't know how to delete it.

You can't delete it, and we wouldn't want you to anyway. It will serve as a reminder that if we wait too long, somebody else buys it first.
:sorrow:

I see it now Mike. I was actually thinking of fat letters written across the entire ad.
It is good to leave the ad instead of deleting, so that others thinking of selling a similar product can see what a similar product can fetch for and what is a reasonable price to ask for a certain product.
Also, it shows that this is a good site to advertise on as it does get results.

Back