• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

WANTED: G. Harvey print

Barb Pelton

Company
Artfully Framed
I have a customer that has a collection of Harveys, and now needs one to fill a certain spot. He likes the old city looks, like the old Boston, NY street scenes. He is not particular as to which print, but it does need to be a horizontal one, and obviously one he doesn't already have. I haven't yet looked up the ones he does have, but they are primarily verticals, which is why we need a horizontal; we can just relocate one he already owns.

Show me what you have. Preferably still in a sleeve, with a certificate. If you have a few still lingering in a print bin, check your inventory and let me know. Thanks.

Barb I assume you have Googled G. Harvey ?

Here is what I found...

1. [h=3]G. Harvey - Complete Listing of G. Harvey Art Prints for Sale ...[/h]

www.gharvey.com/
    GHarvey.com offers great savings on a complete selection of G. Harvey prints and canvases.

2. [h=3]Shopping results for G. Harvey print[/h]
  3. [h=3]G. Harvey - Prints.com[/h]

www.prints.com/art.php/G_Harvey/?artist_id=55
    The wondrous world of renowned artist G. Harvey comes to life at Prints.com! Find an immense inventory of G. Harvey prints and posters, as well as a plethora of ...

4. [h=3]G. Harvey Western and Horse Art Prints[/h]

www.eleganthorsepictures.com/g-harvey.html
    G. Harvey Western and Horse Art Prints G Harvey Civil War - Patriotic Art Prints G.Harvey grew up in the rugged hills north of San Antonio, Texas.

5. [h=3]G. Harvey - Art Print Titles by Artist G. Harvey [A-C] - Christ-Centered ...[/h]

www.christcenteredmall.com/stores/art/harvey/g_harvey.htm
    G. Harvey art prints and canvases depicting cityscapes, prairies, western scenes, and more can be purchased at special sale prices at Christ-Centered Art.

6. [h=3]G. Harvey prints, limited edition art, and custom framing - Somerset ...[/h]

www.gallerydirectart.com › ... › Somerset House
    G. Harvey Gallery Direct Art is your Authorized Somerset House Dealer for G. Harvey.

7. [h=3]G. Harvey - Discussion/bulletin boards for G. (Gerald Harvey Jones ...[/h]

www.askart.com/AskART/artists/bulletin.aspx?searchtype...artist...
    Jan 29, 2012 – I have three limited edition G. Harvey signed prints from 1984 and would like to get some idea as to their value. Titles are: Lake Chateau from ...

8. [h=3]Texas Artist G Harvey Gallery at Texas Art Depot Features Signed ...[/h]

Thanks Randy.
I Googled already and saw a few; I was just thinking it might be nice to give a fellow framer first chance to get the sale. Thanks for the help, though!

Hi Barb,

I have Sweet Memories, In God we Trust and Vendors of Dreams. Let me know if you are interested in any of them.

Robin

I may have what you need...

Barb,
I just saw this post and I'm not at work, but I have quite a few older (1980's) G Harvey prints for sale. I will look at my inventory sheet and let you know tomorrow. I even have a couple of the complete Connally Collections for sale, if anyone is interested.

Jennie

Thanks all. I found a gallery in St. Louis who had several and she shipped me one, so my customer is covered, for now. There may be a need for more in the future, so for you all that have sent me titles, it has been very helpful. Thank you all!

I have a customer that has a collection of Harveys, and now needs one to fill a certain spot. He likes the old city looks, like the old Boston, NY street scenes. He is not particular as to which print, but it does need to be a horizontal one, and obviously one he doesn't already have. I haven't yet looked up the ones he does have, but they are primarily verticals, which is why we need a horizontal; we can just relocate one he already owns.

Show me what you have. Preferably still in a sleeve, with a certificate. If you have a few still lingering in a print bin, check your inventory and let me know. Thanks.
I have about 8 prints in sleeves w/certificates- I will send you names if still interested. This post is about a year old so just want to see if still interested. nfnadine3@gmail.com

Back