• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Getting my tools organized

David Pratt

New participant
Certified Picture Framer®
Company
D Pratt Framer
I'm David Pratt of D Pratt Framer in Kittery Maine.
I just finished a new drawer for organizing my Valiani CMC attachments.

I used the Valiani to cut the openings for the discs and to show what color head and blades to use.
The rest of the drawer is for pens and their holders, and in the back for extra bits and manuals

View attachment 1114
View attachment 1115
View attachment 1116
V drawer 4.jpg

You can't be a framer.... that is way too organized.... :lie:

Great job!! And Welcome to Framers Corner, David. Hope to see you here often :)

That looks excellent! I am going to hold off posting my organized shelf for my Wizard attachments because........well........you know :/ It looks a bit different......

On a serious note - welcome!

Welcome, David.

My drawer looks a little different. It might be because I use Wizard. But probably not. It is probably because nothing in my life will ever be that organized.

Thanks, Becky. Those are good photos and I am glad to see them all....even if they do make me feel very, very guilty. I can say that my tools are clean..:shame:

Back