• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Election

Done! I can not freely complain until the next election :laughing:

Hope everyone exercises their right to Vote

I was No. 114 this morning. There are three voting precinct locations within a 5 minute walk from my house. I would normally be concerned about low numbers of turn out, but we have early voting for something like 10 days prior to the formal election day, and a lot of people choose to vote by mail. We did that for years, but now walk the 3 blocks to our voting station.

The line was short so I got in line again, but apparently, they will only let me vote once.:noidea: It was slow but steady at my local polling place this morning.

Unlike Robin, I will complain right up until--and even after--the next election.

Ditto on what Russ said. Oregon has had voting by mail for some time and having participated both ways, I much prefer the mail.

Oh well, the people have spoken, but it sounded more like "meh" to me here in Florida. A 1% win for the incumbent governor with less than a majority (48%), a 2% denial of medical marijuana with a 58% approval (constitutional amendment requires 60%). Business as usual.
Congrats to those states that actually did something to change.

The line was short so I got in line again, but apparently, they will only let me vote once.:noidea: It was slow but steady at my local polling place this morning.

Unlike Robin, I will complain right up until--and even after--the next election.

Greg I just re-read my post! It should have said "I can NOW" not "not" Wow, gotta love not watching what you type!

Trust me I will complain!!!!

Back