• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Tartis Signature Mat

John Barlowe

Frequent Poster
Company
Frame Shop Art Gallery & Gifts
A family friend is getting married in a couple of weeks and she and her fiancé are Dr Who fanatics. So as is my custom I make a wedding signature mat/frame for he couple. Thought they would appreciate this. ( I know their are some Dr Who fans among you )

10609674_10152414179548391_5066342936594360657_n.jpg

Last edited:
When I worked at a PBS station, it was always exciting on Dr. Who night because of the fans. I have since come to the conclusion that they may actually be wilder than picture framers....it is a close one though.

I really like the mat, John!

LOVE IT!!!! I am watching the last season of Dr. Who now, my family just does not get it. I love it:smile:

Kai, as I was immediately informed by all of the Dr Who FANatics it is TARDIS.

Evidently over here in the USA, Dr Who has a really big following, as it does seem around the rest of the world. Wedding is on Sunday, will be interesting to here what others have to say at the reception when signing the mat.

Back