• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

Wanted: Artwork Installers for 3pt. secuirty-mount artwork nationwide

Tera Petri

New participant
Company
Mesa Logistics Group
I am interested in the best methods and/or a directory to assist in contracting artwork installers within various markets throughout the U.S. to install 3pt. secuirty-mount artwork for a national assisted living facility account. There is an immediate need for 70 facility installs starting late 2013/2014. I was referred to this site and it was suggested there are several members full of industry knowlegde.

Please contact me directly with any assistance/ information you can provide.

Many thanks,

Tera Petri
314-313-1616
tpetri@mesalogisticsgroup.com

I don't know of any resource. Here in Worcester, I discovered that the window treatment people had installers that would work hanging artwork. I guess my best effort would be to call frame shops in any area you were looking for installers. Not much help! Sorry

Hi Cliff,

This site has been of tremendous help thus far. Thank you. As has all of the feedback, including yours. I thought it would be of interest to try to provide opportunities, if possible, for installers at a local level. This is what led me to posting here from a credible referral I was provided. Many members have contacted me. Hopefully I can include several of them in the bidding process once I receive a defined list of locations involved from my customer.

Excellent resource and people. Many thanks. Again, my apologies for getting off to a rocky start by posting in multiple/incorrect places within the site.

Thanks,
Tera

Back