• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

A warm THANK YOU to our forum's sponsors

Mike Labbe

Forum Administrator
Forum Help Team
Company
Get The Picture
I would like to publicly thank the following industry sponsors, for supporting the PPFA Framer's Corner Forum and making it possible for the summer 2013-summer 2014 period.

I hope peers will join me to click the banners and support these generous companies.

Current sponsors that have already renewed:
FrameReady
Gunnar
Larson-Juhl
LifeSaver

New sponsors: (starting July 1)
Evonik/Cyro
BevelSmith

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of this forum, please PM me for details.

I would like to add Hoffmann USA to this list, with a big THANK YOU for sponsoring Framer's Corner.

You'll notice their new banner in the rotation of sponsors.

Mike

I would like to add Hoffmann USA to this list, with a big THANK YOU for sponsoring Framer's Corner.

You'll notice their new banner in the rotation of sponsors.

Mike

Great to have Hoffmann as a sponsor. Saw them at the WCAF, and again at Rob's early birthday party (Grumble Chinese Dinner). ...

One of these days...... I'm going to have to break down and get one.

If you are not familiar with the Hoffmann System, please click their banner. A Hoffmann joiner is a serious tool that is the BEST way to join stem and tall shadowbox mouldings! I love my Hoffmann machine :)

Welcome, Hoffmann! :thumb:

I bought mine more than a year ago and love it for tall shadowbox mouldings. Hoffmann machines are excellent quality.
:nod:

I've been using underpinners for years and have a good one, but the Hoffmann dovetail joining system works when underpinning doesn't. If I were just starting a shop and needed a joining tool, a Hoffmann machine would serve every joining purpose under the sun (well, almost) at a much lower cost than an underpinner.

I don't know if I will make this purchase now (see my thread on "business in really cold weather") but I can tell you that Hoffman got at least one immediate hot prospect hit as soon as their ad went live.:smile-new:

I'm betting I own one before the year is out.

Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome to the forum. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve the picture framing industry and we look forward to meet many of you at upcoming shows.

We've spend a little time in the office over the weekend, working on a new section on our homepage, aptly titled Picture Framing :smile:. In addition to in-depth info on our joining system, Keys and router bits, tips on how to choose the best Dovetail Key for a given moulding, etc. we've also uploaded some new videos (and there will be more in the coming days).
The videos show how to change router bits on the different machines and how to install and use some of the popular accessories for picture framing.

We will work hard to make the Picture Framing section on our site as complete and helpful as possible and we always welcome hints, tips and new ideas to make it even better.

Thank you again - keep framing!

Markus Hueber
Hoffmann Machine Company, Inc.
(866) 248 -0100

Thank you for the kind words and warm welcome to the forum. We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve the picture framing industry and we look forward to meet many of you at upcoming shows.

We've spend a little time in the office over the weekend, working on a new section on our homepage, aptly titled Picture Framing :smile:. In addition to in-depth info on our joining system, Keys and router bits, tips on how to choose the best Dovetail Key for a given moulding, etc. we've also uploaded some new videos (and there will be more in the coming days).
The videos show how to change router bits on the different machines and how to install and use some of the popular accessories for picture framing.

We will work hard to make the Picture Framing section on our site as complete and helpful as possible and we always welcome hints, tips and new ideas to make it even better.

Thank you again - keep framing!

Markus Hueber
Hoffmann Machine Company, Inc.
(866) 248 -0100

Thank you for including the tips!

A warm THANK YOU to Larson-Juhl and Lifesaver, for renewing their annual sponsorship contracts today.

We would like to thank ALL of our current sponsors, who make this forum possible without drawing funds from the dues kitty.

Hoffman, Bevelsmith, Fedex, Vermont Hardwoods, Meadowbrook, LifeSaver Software, and Larson-Juhl.

Thank you all for your support of PPFA. This forum is a Great resource and would not be possible with out all of you!

THANKS!!!!!:clap2:

Back