• Welcome to the Framer's Corner Forum, hosted by the Professional Picture Framers Association. (PPFA)
    You will have to register a free account, before you can SEARCH or access the system. If you have already registered, please LOG IN
    If you have already registered, but can't remember your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.

FOR SALE Seal/Bienfang UV Finish Guard - Canvas Texture Roll 41" x (50' ?)

Kathie Strachan

Participant
Company
New Moon Designs
I have an opened box of canvas textured UV protective Finish Guard. I haven't unrolled it and measured it, and it's been a while since I used it, but there has to be at least 40" left if not more. I no longer have access to a dry mount press to use it.

I know y'all probably know what this is, but I thought I'd include the description from their website:

"Seal/Bienfang Finish Guard Canvas Roll is a vinyl-based laminating film that can be used to protect photographs and paper artwork. It offers UV protection and is extremely durable.

The canvas finish yields a rich, textured look. Finish Guard is made from two components: a firm adhesive and a UV protective layer. The use of this product on a wide variety of products such as photos and posters will help protect the image from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation.

Use on artwork to protect surfaces from UV rays (seems redundant!?)

Easy to use, with a clear, low-tack adhesive coating on one side

A reusable Sponge Foam Overlay is needed to ensure an even finish

Durable, lightweight alternative to glass

1.5" core"

It's also pre-pierced so you don't get bubbles and don't have to use a perforator.

A new box sell for $162. I'm asking $75 & shipping.

Thanks,

Kathie

Attachments

• 20180208_163032.jpg
    20180208_163032.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180208_163045.jpg
    20180208_163045.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180208_163026.jpg
    20180208_163026.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1
Kathie, I see that this is an old post. This thread came up when I was looking at Bienfang's laminating films for a project coming up. I'm sure this is long gone by now! ?
Adela Davis, MCPF
you can PM via FB/messenger as I don't get on FC very often.

Back