Welcome to PPFA Framer's Corner!
Some "common sense" usage guidelines:
- Treat others as you’d like to be treated in person or correspondence. Please be respectful of your fellow framers.
- Try to have patience with newbies learning the system.
- Please do not post wholesale prices or markup multiplier discussions in the "FORUMS FOR ALL" (public) sections.
- Try to be grammatically correct (spell check your messages!).
- No vulgarity, obscenities, name calling, and public lashings.
- Try to avoid posting rumors or “something I heard”
- No messages are allowed to be in conflict with rules and guidelines of PPFA or PMA association membership.
- Uploaded images must be appropriate to the topic
- Commercial posts and for sale ads are welcomed only in the CORNER CLASSIFIEDS section
The owners of PPFA Framer's Corner reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason. PPFA membership does not necessarily guarantee access to this resource.
Your Framers’ Corner Moderators have the responsibility for managing all forum matters including editing or deleting a message due to content.
Like referees or umpires they can send you to the “penalty box” for conduct unbecoming!
First offense – written private warning.
Second offense – could result in a 10 business-day ban (including weekends) from Framer’s Corner.
Repeated offenses – a longer or permanent ban from Framers’ Corner.
Warnings will be sent to a member’s email account. If the email bounces back, that person will be in a temporary ban until he or she contacts the Moderators. (And if you set up another account with a different email to avoid penalties, you’ll be permanently removed from participating!